Surah Az-Zukhruf is among the Makki surah of the Holy Quran. It means “Ornaments of Gold, Luxury”. It is the 43rd surah of the holy Quran and has 7 Ruku. It is comprised of eight hundred and nine (89) verses. It consists of eight Hundred and Three six (836) words. If you go deeper, there are Three Thousand Six Hundred and Nine letters (3609) in it.
Except for verse 45, this surah was revealed at Mecca. This surah, in particular, serves as a reminder to believers that God’s kindness cannot be sought in money and worldly power. Each verse of this surah has particular importance for the muslim. Every surah contains a message for the believer, so surah Az-Zukhruf is also among it.
Surah Zukhruf PDFSurah-Zukhruf
Surah Zukhruf Audio MP3 | Tilawat
Surah Zukhruf Transliteration in EnglishSurah Zukhruf Transliteration
Surah Zukhruf Translation in EnglishSurah Zukhruf Translation
Explanation of the Surah Az-Zukhruf
We attempted to clarify the verses here. since we all know, that each verse is produced for a variety of reasons. Surah Az-Zukhruf, on the other hand, represents the following concept: –
- This surah teaches worshippers that God’s goodness cannot be observed in money and worldly power.
- The surah denies the ideas of the non-believers that prophets, worthy characters and leaders should be distinguished by their wealth. Further it permits individuals to avoid distractions, temptations and luxuries.
- The surah cautions nonbelievers who are indulged in mere pleasures of this life regarding having a horrible and painful resurrection. While encourages followers to treasure their faith and love for God rather than their wealth.
- The surah further emphasizes that the angels are not daughters of the God, but rather his devoted servants.
- The possibility of Jesus being the literal son of God is also rejected within verses.
Reciting and Reading Benefits of This Surah:
Within the passages, the notion of Jesus representing the actual son of God is also denied. Every surah of the Quran has numerous virtues. We can’t understand how such benefits would be so important in our daily lives. Surah Az-Zukhruf, on the other hand, is written with certain purposes. Almighty has given blessing with every verse of this surah. So, let’s know more about it.
Benefits of Reading:
- The Holy Prophet (S) stated that drinking of water containing this Surah serves as a curative and pain reliever.
- The reciting of Surat Zukhruf protects the believer from squeezing in their grave.
- Who recites Sura Zukhruf will be protected from worms and insects, as well as squeezing in the graves, until he stands before the Allah, who would then send the reciter to the paradise.
- On Judgment day, those who recites this Surat ,will be informed that O servant of Allah, there is no dread, trouble or anxiety.
According to the Surah, revelation of these verses of Quran is kindness of Allah Almighty. He picks whom He wills to communicate His revelation. It cautions and scolds the people for blindly following their forefathers’ beliefs.