Surah Al-Fatiha is the first surah of the Holy Quran. The verbal meaning of the word ‘Al-Fatiha’ means ‘The Opener’ which actually refers that every day in our way of life starts to believe in Allah. This surah is recited in every Rakat of Salat. This first surah of the Holy Quran comprises 7 soothing verses. Every verse is so worthy that a person can feel the inner attachment with the Almighty Allah.
Moreover, Let’s know more momentous information about this surah. Besides, the overmentioned verses, this surah remained of 29 words. If you observe properly there are 139 words in it.
Surah Fatiha PDFSurah-Fatiha
Explanation of the verses :
The Surah begins by praising Allah with the phrase Alhamdulillah, and stating that it is Allah who has full authority over all creations (verse 1/2), that He is Ar- Rahman or the Most Gracious and Most Merciful (verse2/3), and He is and will be the true owner of everything and everyone on the day of final judgment (verse 3/4).
The last three verses, which contains the servant’s half, begin with the servant stating that they worship and seek only Allah’s help (verse 4/5), asking Him to guide them to the right path of earth life and after-life of those who Allah has been bountiful too, and not of those who have earned His anger (verse 5-6/6-7).
It is also important as a key to release your heart to your Creator, to show the great extent of love which you have for Him and which enables you to recognize your creator Almighty (Allah).
Surah Al Fatiha Audio MP3 | Tilawat
Surah Al Fatiha English TransliterationSurah Al Fatiha English Transliteration
Surah Al Fatiha Translation in EnglishSurah Al Fatiha English Translation
Reciting and Reading Benefits of this Surah :
Every surah of the Holy Quran has many benefits and earns sacredness by the grace of Almighty Allah. Surah Al-Fatiha is also an essential part of our daily prayers as well as hundreds and thousands of Muslims recite it for protection and all other circumstances. May Allah give us the motivation to keep doing constant intentness in our daily prayer. Let’s know more about it.
Benefits of reading :
- This surah is labeled as As-Shifa because it has a cure for the disease.
- If you’re in debt or facing poverty this surah is perfect for you, you must recite it.
- It also secures us from the fears of the Enemy, jealousy and evil eye.
- After the 100 times Reciting of Surah Fatiha, every pray will be surely assented.
- This greatest Surah of the Quran is a source of enlightenment for its readers. Reciting this Surah, one gets a way to get the favor of Allah. The Surah is really effective to light up the spirit of faith in the heart of a Muslim. Start your deeds with the recitation of Surah Fatiha and get help from Allah.
- The reciting of this Surah between the Sunna And after the prayer of Fajr namaz 41 times and blow it on water, give it to any patient it will get well soon.
- It is a complete and perfect Dua which Allah himself teaches to Muslims. Therefore every Salah is invalid without it.
Last but not least:
Surah Al-Fatiha is the Makki Surah. There are lots of benefits of reciting this surah that cannot describe in words. It is the only Chapter of the Holy Quran that has got the reputation of being an indispensable part of Namaz. For seeking guidance from Allah and to get the favor of Allah, no Surah of the Holy Quran is as effective as Surah al Fatiha is. it serves as a great purpose of asking the Almighty for granting one attainment of the right path.