In Makkah, Surah An-Namal (The Ants) was revealed. 27th Surah of the Holy Quran having 93 verses in total. The 25th verse of this Surah has only one Sajdah. Verses from this Surah have appeared on many occasions.
A brief overview
|Name||Surah An Namal|
|Makki or Madni||Makki Surah|
|Opening Muqattat||2 TA Sin|
There are two instances of the letters THA and SIN in Surah An-Name: In the beginning, Hazrat Musa tells his story (A.S). Hazrat Musa (A.S), Hazrat Saleh (A.S), Hazrat Lut (A.S), and Hazrat Suleman are among the four holy prophets that fought one other (A.S). You’ll find mention of Hazrat Musa’s nine miracles, as well as the account of Hazrat Suleman (A.S) and the Queen of Sheba. Un Autre’s passage narrates Hazrat Suleman’s (A.S) dialogue with ants and birds. Combat with Jinns is also described. It was revealed because people didn’t trust Allah’s creation as a force for good or evil.
Surah Naml PDFSurah-Naml
Surah Naml Audio MP3 | Tilawat
Surah Naml Transliteration in EnglishSurah Naml Transliteration
Surah Naml Translation in EnglishSurah Naml Translation
Surah Al-Namal Benefits
According to tradition, this Surah’s name derives from Hazrat Suleman (A.S), who was capable of understanding the languages of animals.
In Surah An-Naml, the central theme is:
- Everyone was taught about the notion of Tauheed.
- It’s a guide for everyone who believes in it.
- The creation of all is without a co-creator with Allah. It is impossible to forgive those who associate with Him. Shirk is a term used to describe this behavior.
- no one has as much wisdom as Allah.
- We cannot pardon anyone who does not believe in Allah.
- It warns humans to embrace Allah as their creator as soon as possible, or they would be punished on the Day of Judgment.
Traditions of companions of Prophet PBUH
According to Imam Jafar, whoever keeps this Surah in his house inscribed on deerskin will not have to worry about snakes getting close to his house. As a reward for reading this Surah, you will receive the equivalent of ten times the number of persons who were present at the time of Hazrat Suleman (A.S) and Hazrat Lut (A.S) and Hazrat Saalih (A.S) and Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S).
Marriage Wazifa from Surah An-Namal
- A person who recites this Surah has a better chance of getting married. If you want to do this, you must do the following steps:
- Recite this Surah 41 times after each compulsory prayer.
- You can do it as a boy, a girl, or even with the help of your parents.
- This does not have a time limit attached to it. As a result, it’s possible to do it till you get married.
- Girls, on the other hand, can skip it if they have a period.
The Surah An-Name was revealed to encourage individuals to convert to Islam. It outlines all of its benefits; those who reject it are subject to severe sanctions. As soon as the miracle has been witnessed by those who have embraced it, those who demanded proof will not have the opportunity to view it again.”