There are a few reasons you might want to strikethrough text in a PDF document. Maybe you need to cross out an old address or phone number and replace it with new information. Or, you may be collaborating on a document with someone else and need to show which changes have been made.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do in any PDF editor. Here’s how.
- Open the desired PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Select the “Edit” menu, then choose “Strikeout
- A bar will appear at the top of the screen with the options “Start,” “End,” and “Cancel
- Click on the text you want to strikethrough, then click “Start
- ” The text will be highlighted in red
- Move your cursor to the end of the text you want to strikethrough, then click “End
- ” The text will now have a line through it
How to Strikethrough in Adobe Pdf
If you’re working with a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat, there may be times when you need to strikethrough text. Thankfully, Acrobat makes it easy to do just that. Here’s a quick guide on how to strikethrough text in Adobe PDF.
First, open up the PDF document that you need to edit in Adobe Acrobat. Then, use your mouse to highlight the text that you want to strikethrough. Once the text is highlighted, go up to the “Edit” menu and choose “Strikeout.”
This will add a line through your selected text. That’s all there is to it! Striking through text in Adobe Acrobat is quick and easy.
Just remember to save your document after making any changes.
What is the Shortcut for Strikethrough in Pdf?
There is not a built-in shortcut for strikethrough in PDFs. However, you can create your own custom shortcut by following these steps: 1. Open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog box by going to Edit > Preferences > Shortcuts (Windows) or Acrobat > Preferences > Shortcuts (Mac OS).
2. In the Category list, select Tools. 3. In the Commands list, select Strikethrough Text Tool. 4. In the New Shortcut field, type the shortcut you want to use for strikethrough text tool, such as Ctrl+Shift+K (Windows) or Command+Shift+K (Mac OS).
5. Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the dialog box to save your new shortcut.
Can You Do a Strikethrough in Adobe Acrobat?
Yes, you can do a strikethrough in Adobe Acrobat. To do so, open the document in Acrobat and click on the “Edit” tab. Then, click on the “Strikeout” icon in the toolbar.
This will allow you to strikethrough any text in the document.
How to add Strikethrough Red Line in pdf text by using adobe acrobat pro
If you’re working with a PDF document and need to strikethrough some text, there’s a few different ways you can do it. Depending on your needs, you can use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Reader DC, or a free online PDF editor. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the best option if you need to edit PDFs frequently or work with complex documents.
It’s not cheap, but it offers the most features and flexibility. Adobe Reader DC is a free program that lets you view and print PDFs, but it doesn’t include any editing features. There are also several free online PDF editors that will let you add a strikethrough to text.
Some of these programs are web-based while others must be downloaded and installed on your computer. Be sure to read reviews before choosing an online PDF editor as some have been known to insert malware onto your computer.