If you have a PDF document that you want to share with others, you can make it into a URL. This will allow people to access the document without having to download it. To do this, you will need to use a service that allows you to convert PDFs into URLs.
Once you have done this, you can then share the URL with others.
- Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader
- Click on “File” at the top of the screen and select “Save As
- Choose where you want to save the file, then click on “Save
- Find the saved PDF and open it in a text editor such as Microsoft Word or Notepad++
- Scroll through the document and find the URL that you want to make into a link
- It will likely be underlined and blue
- If it is not, highlight it with your mouse and click on the “Hyperlink” icon at the top of the screen, which looks like a chain link
- If you can’t find it, hold down CTRL + K keys (on Windows) or Command + K keys (on Mac)
- Right-click on the URL and select “Copy
- ” Alternatively, you can press CTRL+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac)
- 7 Close out of the text editor without saving changes and open up an HTML editor such as Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017
- Or any other html editing software 8 In your HTML editor, create a new file by going to File > New
- > Blank Page 9 Paste your copied URL into where it says “Link Address:” then click OK 10 Save your new HTML page
Pdf to Url Converter Free
A PDF to URL converter is a great free online tool that can help you change any PDF document into a URL link. This is useful if you want to share a PDF with someone but don’t want them to have to download it first. All they need is the link and they can view the PDF right in their browser.
To use this converter, simply upload your PDF file and then click on the “Convert” button. In just a few seconds, your file will be converted and you’ll be given a link that you can share with others. It’s really that easy!
1) How Do I Make a Pdf a Url
If you want to make a PDF a URL, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, open the PDF in Acrobat Reader. Next, click on the “File” menu and select “Save As.”
In the “Save As” dialog box, select “URL” from the “Format” drop-down menu.
Converting PDF’s into URL Links
If you want to make a PDF file into a URL, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, open the PDF in your browser window. Next, click on the “File” menu and select “Save As.”
In the Save As dialog box, choose where you want to save the file and give it a name. Finally, click on the “URL” button and then copy and paste the URL into your web browser’s address bar.