Hanuman Chalisa is a Hindu prayer hymn to Lord Hanuman. It was initially written in Awadhi by the 16th-century poet Tulsidas. The Hanuman Chalisa lyrics are the English version of the hymn.
And it is his most famous text after the Ramcharitmanas. The word “chālīsā” comes from “chālīs,” which means 40 in Hindi because Hanuman Chalisa has 40 lines.
Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics in English PDFSri_Hanuman_Chalisa_English_Lyrics
Hanuman Chalisa Hindi PDFHanuman_Chalisa_Hindi
What is the hymn for
There are many benefits to reading the hymn daily. After reading it, you will feel pure and energetic. Reading in English will keep your mind fresh and work hard.
The best time to recite Hanuman Chalisa’s text
It’s a great time to recite the hymn every time. But it’s a good idea to recite it every morning and night for added benefit.
The words make you happy. And prosperous because it has a magical power that allows you to work and focus on your work.
Reading the hymn helps overcome fear and keep evil away. The mantra allows you to face and overcome life’s challenges or when you feel depressed or scared.
This means you have to sing the Hanuman Chalisa English lyrics twice a day. Or five times a day if you want quick results.
The popularity of the hymn
A version of the hymn, sung by Gulshan Kumar and Hariharan, has been seen over 1.2 billion times on YouTube. Making it the first song ever to reach that mark.
The famous mantra celebrates Lord Hanuman’s courage, strength, wisdom, and dedication to Lord Ram.
It is optimal to visit a Hanuman Temple every Saturday to recite the hymn. And offer a Banyan leaf garland and some pure mixture of sesame oil and black lentils. In addition to vermilion and pray to Lord Hanuman for blessings.
How to recite Hanuman Chalisa’s from memory
After reading it for years, many grow the effectiveness of singing hymns at blazing speed without having a copy written in front of them. Hanuman’s followers around the world have learned this and have done so from their memories.
The Benefits of Reciting the hymn and mantra
- When it comes to a believer’s loyalty, no one is like Shree Hanuman. His dedication to Lord Rama is an inspiration for all believers.
- There is no believer like Sankat Mochan Hanuman.
- Reciting the mantra every day is one of the best (Bajan) hymns to improve yourself.
- Furthermore, having the patience to recite the texts is fruitful to get out of troubles and crises.
- In addition to this, the texts are also an invitation to fulfill wishes and ensure the future.
- Moreover, many poems in the texts are in mantras to help eliminate diseases, destroy ghosts, and fear.
- If you want to build trust, grow your business, recite the Bajan (hymn) and take advantage of it.
- Therefore, with the blessing of Sir Shree Ram, Hanuman Ji will benefit from the acceptance of Sir Rama and Sir Rama himself for those who worship him.
The Optimal conditions to recite the Lyrics
Similarly, after the bath, you must recite or read the hymn with awe and rhythm. Similarly, it’s not nice to read as fast as a book. You need to first believe in Shree Hanuman. Then sit calmly and chant the Hanuman Chalisa.
Besides, when you are sitting and chanting, you must have a picture of Lord Hanuman Ji or a small statue in front of you and recite rhythmically and lovingly as if you were singing a song to increase your confidence.