The first edition of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” was published by Bloomsbury in July 1998. The starting edition was 10,150 copies. By now, the series has built a massive following, and it is anticipated and read all over the world.
In 1998, the story of Harry kept going. At 12, Harry is still not treated any better by the Dursleys over the summer. Finally its school again! Only the one whose holidays were horrible and the memories of the past school year were wonderful can emit such a sigh: Harry Potter.
Harry Potter Series
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Book 1)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
But as in the previous year, it is not just magic potion lessons and transformation on the agenda. A horrible thing drives its mischief in the school walls – a monster for which no one, not even the most powerful magician, finds an explanation. With the help of his friends Ron and Hermione, will Harry solve the mystery and free Hogwarts from the clutches of the dark forces?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PDFHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
This is a non-benefit site to share the information. To keep up this site, we need your assistance.
A little gift will help us alot.
- The Worst Birthday
- Dobby’s Warning
- The Burrow
- At Flourish & Blotts
- The Whipping Willow
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- The Eerie Voice (Mudbloods and Murmurs)
- The Deathday Party
- Writing on the Wall
- The Rouge Bludger
- The Duelling Club
- The Polyjuice Potion
- The Very Secret Diary
- Cornelius Fudge
- Aragog (Aragog)
- The Chamber of Secrets
- The Heir of Slytherin
- Dobby’s Reward